While bacteria has the greatest potential to cause sickness, viruses can be lethal promoting the creation of the Virus Ultratfiltration Hollow Fiber Membrane. This enhanced filter removes virus that can affect you while camping, traveling, or in any emergency situation for 10,000 gallons.
Hollow Fiber works through size exclusion. Dozens of hollow tubes have microscopic holes (0.02 microns) and act as a barrier to viruses such as Hepatitis A, Polio, Typhoid, and Enteroviruses. Additionally, in a similar way it blocks 99.999% of bacteria. Clean water is allowed to passthrough the holes while the large contaminants cannot fit through the holes. To clean the hollow fiber, simply rinse clean water through the opposite direction of the flow of water. This will push contamination and debris back out the inlet and will extend the life of the filter.
Product Weight:5 oz
- Removes viruses such as Hepatitis A, Polio, Typhoid and Enteroviruses.
- Removes 99.999% of all bacteria, such as E.coli, salmonella, and cholera. It also removes 99.999% of all protozoan cysts, including giardia, cryptosporidium and other protozoa
- 0.02 Micron hollow fiber membrane
- Perfect for camping, travel and for emergency situations
- Flow rate of 1 gallon in 5 minutes
- Filter Material: Hollow Fiber Ultrafiltration Membrane
- Removes: Bacteria, Protozoan cysts, Giardia, Cryptosporidium, E. Coli, Salmonella, Viruses, Hepatitis A, Polio, Typhoid, and Enteroviruses
- Filter Life: up to 10,000 gallons
- Weight: 0.3 lbs
Manufacturered by HydroBlu
10 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Very nice membrane filters for bacteria and viruses as well as suspended matters in natural water. Long and practical work with tap water also.
I believe the order came in 2 or 3 days! Everything was there, haven't used the filters so I can't comment on that.
Great implementation of a timely idea. Excellent customer service. Fast shipping.
Virus Ultrafiltration Hollow Fiber Replacement Filter
I purchased this after my first one was left in my camp trailer over the winter and froze then split open. I use it with the Hydroblu Jerry Can when camping and I do a lot of that. This is my go - to item of equipment and I have not found better.
Great unit for travel or home. Very stout construction. Great flow rate and even better life out of the filters than any other manufacturer I looked at. I did a fair amount of research before buying and watched quite a few videos on competitors and HydroBlu....In the end it was a no brainer for me and my family. Great unit at a great price. I've told my friends about it and a few of them have ordered them and thanked me for the referral. Not a review writer at all but this is one of those products that's worth reviewing. Wouldn't hesitate to buy again!
It works great and I would recommend this filter to anyone.
Works great, Easy to replace
Bought one of these last year to take on a camping trip for my family and I. Filter was easy to replace and to use.