The pressurized Jerry Can was created to provide high quality water quickly and efficiently. It's internal filtration system along with a hand pump make it easy to filter large amounts of water while camping, traveling, or in the case of emergencies.
The Pressurized Jerry Can Water Filter is lightweight, which allows for easy carry for filling from almost any water source. With a two stage filter system, water taste and clarity are enhanced, while removing harmful bacteria, chemicals, metals, sediments, viruses, and other contaminates.
Built to exceed the standards of the EPA, the filter system boasts an activated carbon filter and two hollow fiber ultra-filtration membrane filters. Activated carbon removes heavy metals, such as iron and lead, chemicals, pesticides, and removes the dirty taste of water. The hollow fiber filters works through size exclusion. Dozens of tubes have microscopic holes which allow clean water to pass through while creating a barrier to 99.999% of deadly bacteria, Giardia, E. coli, protozoan cysts, Cryptosporidium and viruses. At any time this filter can be cleared out from any sediment or contaminants that have blocked the holes by backflushing. Simply run clean water through the outflow side of the filter. This will increase the flow rate of the filter, as well as the life of the filter.
This entire purification process is automated by pressurizing the Jerry Can with the non-electric pump. The low-resistance pumping action gives a nearly effortless experience so that a young child could pressurize the system. Pressurizing the Jerry Can pushes the unfiltered water through the innovative two stage filter system and produces better tasting, clear filtered water for cooking, drinking, or any other use.
- Removes 99.999% of all bacteria, such as E.coli, salmonella, and cholera. It also removes 99.999% of all protozoan cysts, including giardia, cryptosporidium and other protozoa.
- Removes 99.999% of all viruses.
- 0.1 and 0.02 Micron hollow fiber membrane
- Perfect for camping, travel and for emergency situations
- Flow rate of 1 gallon in 3 minutes
- Activated Carbon storage compartments
- 1 – Pressurized Jerry Can
- 1 – 0.02 Hollow fiber virus filter
- 1 – 0.1 Hollow fiber bacteria filter
- 1 – Activated carbon filter
- Filter Material: Activated Carbon and Hollow Fiber (in separate filters)
- Removes: chemicals, heavy metals, discoloration, Bacteria, Protozoan cysts, Giardia, Cryptosporidium, E. Coli, Salmonella and Viruses
- Filter Life: up to 10,000 gallons
- Jerry Can Capacity (size): 15 liters or 4 gallons
- Weight: 4.7 lbs
- BPA Free
- Dimensions: 14" x 13.5" x 8"
Manufactured by HydroBlu