The Clear Flow Filter Replacement has been rigorously tested and surpasses EPA standards for removing E. Coli, Giardia and Cryptosporidium, and many other waterborne contaminants. The Clear Flow filters down to 0.1 microns without the use of chemicals, iodine or batteries. But the Clear Flow Filter Replacement goes one step further than most competitive products and also reduces heavy metals, such as iron and lead. The Clear Flow also reduces many chemicals found in the water supply as well as improves the taste and color of the water. Competitive products that only use hollow fiber do nothing to remove the dirty taste of water or improve the color of the water. It may be safe to drink, but it is still going to look and taste like dirty water. With the Clear Flow the water will be safe to drink and will actually look and taste good.
Once the Clear Flow filter has reached its capacity (1,500 liters / 400 gallons) it will no longer allow water to pass through it. The filter easily detaches from the bottle and can simply be replaced.
The filter replacement measures 5.75" x 1.25" and weighs only 2 ounces.
- Ideal for outdoor recreation, hiking, camping, scouting, domestic and international travel, emergency preparedness and your everyday 9-5
- Removes 99.99999% of all bacteria, such as salmonella, cholera and E.coli; removes 99.9999% of all protozoa, such as giardia and cryptosporidium
- Activated Charcoal reduces heavy metals, iron, sulfur, negative taste and any discoloration from your water
- Easily attaches to a variety of straw-style water bottles
- 0.1 Micron Hollow Fiber membrane
- 1 Clear Flow Filter Replacement
- Filter Material: Hollow Fiber and Activated Charcoal
- Removes: Bacteria, Protozoa, E. Coli, Giardia, Vibrio cholerae, Salmonella Typhi, heavy metals, diesel fuel, bad taste
- Cartridge Life: up to 400 gallons
Manufactured by HydroBlu