Description:Gravity systems are great ways to filter large amounts of water with very little effort. Simply hang the reservoir with dirty water from a tree. Place the clean water tube into your water bottle or hydration reservoir and let gravity do all of the work. Perfect for backpacking, camping, and setting up a base-camp.
Tote Gravity Water Filter is a gravity filter that uses ultra-filtration membrane with a 0.1 micron pore size which removes virtually all bacteria, E. Coli, Giardia and Cryptosporidium. The 10 liter gravity bag is lightweight, durable, and compact. A wide mouth roll-top makes it easy to fill from a stream, river, or lake, and the robust hang strap doubles as a shoulder bag so you can easily carry water.
- Filters 99.999% of Bacteria (Giardia, eColi, Cryptosporidium)
- Blocks sediment and large particulate
- MUV 2 filter can be back flushed for long life
- 0.1 ultra-filtration Hollow Fiber membrane
- Filter capacity: 100,000 gallons
- 10L gravity dry bag with suspension system
- Perfect for filtering water for multiple people
- Individual Filter Weight: 2 oz.
- Tote Gravity Bag Weight: 8.6 oz.
- Total Weight: 10.6 oz
- (1) MUV2 Hollow Fiber Filter
- (1) Mouthpiece and Cap
- (1) Gravity Bag Kit (10L Gravity Dry Bag, Hose Clamp, Quick Connects, and 36" Hose)
- (1) Pre-Filter PRE+28 Assembly
- (5) Pre-Filter Felt
- (1) Out+28 Assembly
- (2) Hose Adapter