The ultimate in water purification in the palm of your hand. The Survivalist filter is perfect for active individuals who need their filter to be as versatile as they are, and for survivalists who want to be prepared with the best water filter for those unknown situations.
The Survivalist includes all three MUV water filters which can be stacked for additional filtration capabilities or used independently of each other depending on the water contamination you are filtering. The Survivalist can be used as a straw, as a gravity system with the included bucket adapter, inline with a hydration reservoir or gravity bag, or threaded onto a 28mm threaded water bottle (not included).
Product Weight:12 oz
- Ultimate survival filter that blocks chemicals, heavy metals, bacteria, and viruses
- Survivalist filter can be used in the following configurations: inline with a hydration backpack, as a straw, with a gravity system and threaded onto a water bottle
- Ideal for hikers, campers, ultra trail runners, thru-hiking, and survival
- Total Weight: 9.2 oz.
- Filters chemicals, heavy metals, diesel fuel, pesticides, negative taste, and clarifies the water
- Activated Carbon Fiber filter membrane
- Filter capacity: 150 gallons
- Individual Filter Weight: 1 oz.
- Filters 99.999% of Bacteria (Giardia, eColi, Cryptosporidium)
- MUV 2 filter can be back flushed for long life
- 0.1 ultra-filtration Hollow Fiber membrane
- Blocks sediment and large particulate
- Filter capacity: 100,000 gallons
- Individual Filter Weight: 2 oz.
- MUV3 filters everything filtered by MUV1 and MUV2
- Filters 99.99% of Viruses
- Nanalum electrostatic filter technology
- Filter capacity: 90 gallons
- Individual Filter Weight: 1.65 oz.
- (1) MUV1 Activated Carbon Fiber Filter
- (1) MUV2 Hollow Fiber Filter
- (1) MUV3 Nanalum Filter
- (1) Pre-Filter Pre+28 Assembly
- (5) Pre-Filter Felts
- (1) Out+28 Assembly
- (1) Mouthpiece Cap
- (2) Hose Adapter
- (1) Hose - Blue/Clean Water - 45cm
- (1) Hose Clamp
- (1) Bucket Adapter
7 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Reading the performance of the products and the versatility they offer, they are unique on the market. I receive them quickly and will test them now.
I’ve been using the filter for everything from filtering tap water to streams. Amazing at everything!
The compact, ergonomic, modular design of this product is fantastic. The small print directions that contain NO illustrations are horrible. This is definitely a product where a picture would be worth at least 100 words. It is astounding that a company capable of such impressive product design, would also produce such inadequate instructions
I love this filter. The only issue I have is that the modules are not ordered correctly for some unknown reason. The order that would be correct is 2-1-3. The reason is that what the modules filter out overlaps so it's important to run water through the module with the longest life first. You want module 2 first so it keeps as much as possible out of the carbon module.
love this filter. The cool thing is the carbon filter that takes the bad taste out of bad water.
Welll it actually never showed up ! I’m really sad about that
Just rec'd the unit. There is one page of small print written instructions. A couple photos or pictograms of the different attachments and their use would be a big help.