The Versa Flow Water Filter and CNOC 3L Vecto Water Container Pack is the ultimate combination for lightweight water filtration. Pairing the versatility and fast flow rates of the Versa Flow and the large capacity and high quality of the CNOC 3L Vecto Water Container, you get a winning system for filtering water on the go. The 28mm threading on the Vecto threads perfectly into the Versa Flow and the large, 3 liter capacity gives you plenty of water to filter. The 3L Vecto has a unique, patent pending dual opening system that allows for easy filling from the wide opening on one side and the 28mm threading on the other end.
To use the Versa Flow and the Vecto together, simply fill the Vecto with contaminated water and thread the dirty end (grey cap) of the Versa Flow onto the 28mm threaded end and turn the combo over so it faces down (Versa Flow facing down). You can squeeze the filtered water into another Vecto, hydration pack, or bottle. This system is great for multiple people. No need for everyone to carry a water filter or extra water.
Product Weight: 4 oz
- Lightweight backpacking
- Survival packs
- and more
VERSA FLOW WATER FILTER FEATURES:
- The Versa Flow removes 99.9999% of all bacteria, such as E.coli, salmonella, and cholera. It also removes 99.9% of all protozoan cysts, including giardia, cryptosporidium and other protozoa.
- Hollow fiber membrane
- Flow rate of 1 gallon in 5 minutes
- Attaches to standard plastic bottle with internal 28 mm threading, can be used inline on hydration packs, gravity or bucket system, or used as a straw to drink directly from your water source
- Window shows the inside of the filter and lets you know when you need to backflush the filter
VERSA FLOW SPECIFICATIONS:
- Filter Material: Hollow Fiber
- Removes: Bacteria, Protozoan cysts, Giardia, Cryptosporidium, E. Coli and Salmonella
- Filter Life: up to 100,000 gallons
- Weight: 4 oz.
- Measurements: 6" x 1.75" x 1.75
CNOC VECTO FEATURES:
- Patent pending dual opening design - slider sealed wide opening and standard soda bottle-style screw neck
- Attaches to filters with a 28 mm thread
- Easy to fill and simple to clean and dry due to the wide opening
- Lightweight and compact - weighs only 2.9 oz and packs down to 7"x 2" x 2"
- Tethered cap and slider
- Durable- despite the soft material, the Vecto has a breaking point of 220 lbs
- FDA approved and BPA, BPS, and BPF free
CNOC VECTO SPECIFICATIONS:
- Capacity: 3 liters / 100 oz
- Packed size: 7x2x2 in / 17.5x5x5 cm
- Trail size: 17x7 in / 43x17.5 cm
- Weight: 84 g / 2.9 oz
- Made from FDA approved TPU
- BPA free
- Operational temperatures: 20°F (-6°C) to 120°F (49°C)
- 1 – Versa Flow Water Filter
- 1 – 3L CNOC Outdoors Vecto 3L Water Container - Orange
13 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Overall, the Versa Flow filter is very good, with two female ends for a rapid and secure connection between two containers, and very fast compared to the Squeeze filter I had (which was, possibly, defective, but Sawyer customer service pretended I hadn't read the directions when I wrote to them about the slowness). The taste of TPU in the CNOC, washed, lemoned with baking soda, frozen, thawed, then washed again, is still not good. So, a four-star rating: at least CNOC (unlike others) acknowledges the flavor problem, even if they do allow their marketers to underemphasize the problem, and euphemize about it.
I like that the Versa Flow can be used in line, with smart water bottes or with a cnoc bag gravity system. Also, no other equipment than a bag or bottle is required to back flush the filter.
I decided to switch systems and use the HydroBlu system. I couldn’t be more pleased!
Lightweight, compact, and maximum result when used
Lightweight, effective water filtration systems for hiking, camping, and prepping. 3L bag allows you to filter and fill your clean water containers without adding much weight to your pack. The filter is small, well-build, and thoughtfully includes build-in cleanliness caps. I especially like how it can be threated onto stander bottles or hooked up using a hose. I added the activated carbon filter to filter chemicals and other contaminants and would consider chemically per-treating dirty water (before filtration) if viruses are a concern.
Fine except for the Versa Flow threaded connections leak unless extremely tight. Depends on bottle. One water bottle I bought I couldn’t get it tight enough to not leak. Leak is significant but still usable. Even the large bladder accessory purchased with versa flow leaked unless it was very tight. I’m 200lb male.
Versa Flow Water Filter and CNOC 3L Vecto Water Container Pack
Great water filter. Much better than the Sawyer Squeeze, Mini, or Micro. Fast flow through and I like the end caps which prevent a wet filter form dripping all over your stuff. The two threaded ends mean you don't have to buy any of the crazy attachments that Sawyer makes you buy for extra $$, or carry an extra washer, or carry a stupid syringe to backflush the filter...you can just use your water bottle or reservoir. The Versa flow even has an inspection window so you can see how dirty the filter is and whether the time has come for a backflush. I use the Versa Flow with a 3L CNOC vector and it is a perfect combination. Highly recommended.