The Go Flow Water Gravity Bag with the Versa Flow hollow fiber water filter is the ultimate filtration system that is lightweight, practical, and will protect you from 99.9999% of harmful bacteria and 99.9% of Giardia, E. coli, protozoan cysts and Cryptosporidium.
The Versa Flow Water Filter is one of the lightest and most convenient personal water filters on the market. Weighing in at only 2 ounces you don’t have to worry about adding extra weight to your pack and when combined with the Go Flow Water Gravity Bag. Together they only weigh 8.8 ounces. This gravity bag and water filter combo is perfect for backpacking, hiking, camping, and emergency preparedness. Plus, with a 10-liter capacity, it is perfect for families and groups when everyone doesn’t have their own water filter.
Every Versa Flow Water Filter is built to exacting standards and exceeds EPA standards for filtration and the food-grade Thermoplastic Polyurethane Plastic (TPU) of the 10-liter water bag gives you a safe drinking system. The Versa Flow Water Filter is heavy with features as it uses an ultra-filtration hollow fiber membrane that measures (0.1 microns) and blocks 99.9999% of harmful bacteria and 99.9% of Giardia, E. coli, protozoan cysts and Cryptosporidium. For full specifications visit the Versa Flow.
- The Versa Flow Water Filter removes 99.9999% of all bacteria, such as E.coli, salmonella, and cholera. It also removes 99.9% of all protozoan cysts, including giardia, cryptosporidium and other protozoa.
- Hollow fiber membrane, 0.1 microns
- Flow rate of 1 gallon in 5 minutes
- Lightweight, TPU 10 Liter Water Gravity Bag
- Roll-top style closure keeps the water inside and creates a great grab handle for easy carry with removable shoulder strap
- Easy to use quick connect system
- 35 inch, 90 cm, hose with easy connect value insert. Hose clamp included.
- Perfect for hiking, backpacking, camping, travel and emergency situations
- (1) Go Flow 10 Liter Water Gravity Bag
- (1) 35 inch Detachable Hose with Quick Connect
- (1) HydroBlu Versa Flow Water Filter
- (1) Hose Clamp
- (1) Removable Nylon Shoulder with hook Clamps
- (1) Nylon Pull String Carrying Bag
GO FLOW GRAVITY BAG TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
- Gravity bag material: Thermoplastic Polyurethane Plastic (TPU)
- Gravity Bag Dimensions: 6" x 6" x 19"
- Carrying Bag Dimensions: 5.5" x 3.5" x 7.5"
- Weight: 8.8 oz
- 10 Liter Capacity
VERSA FLOW TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
- Filter Material: Hollow Fiber
- Removes: Bacteria, Protozoan cysts, Giardia, Cryptosporidium, E. Coli and Salmonella
- Filter Life: up to 100,000 gallons
- Filter can be back flushed for long life
- Weight: 2 oz
47 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
While in the BWCA , my daughter and I utilized the Go Flow Water Gravity Bag, Versa Flow with Activated Carbon Filter and the Clear Flow Water Bottle and Filter Combo with great success. We used one water bag exclusively for filling with, "dirty" water. The other two were for the clean filtered water. That way we always had one full filtered bag while the other was filling. We also used one full bag for showering. I simply drained out half, heated it, then poured it back in for a hot refreshing shower. The Clear Flow Water bottle worked great while on the water away from camp by simply dipping it full and drinking. This alleviated the necessity for carring extra prefiltered water bottles. Knowing I have the necessary equipment and knowledge to purify water in any situation, I'm at rest having a plan for whatever is thrown my way. I did have to sleep wirh the Versa flow filter when the temp got down to 25°F to keep it from freezing one night. Backflushed the filter a couple of times to regain the flow rate. Don't forget to bring the backflush bottle. Have been using their products for many years and will continue to do so for years to come. It is cheap health and safety insurance.
This was recommended recently at a preparedness workshop I went to. I wish I would have had this system over the past many years! As a camper, hunter, backpacker and overseeing teens backpacking, this would have been well used. I may buy it for all my grown children.
Took it backpacking with a few people and it was so much quicker than the mini “squeeze bag” filters out there.
I have been using the Go Flow Water Gravity system for the last 3 years, this purchase is for a backup as the original is 3 years old at this point. It works efficiently and reliably.
I love this thing, it holds 10 liters of nasty water, slap on the filter and it comes out clean as can be, it's great so you don't have to carry as much water with you which is vital sometimes.
Bought the gravity filter for camping/hiking. Performed so well, I bought a couple more for the home prep kit. Great all around filters. Buy with confidence!
Go Flow Water Gravity Bag with Versa Flow Water Filter
The new bag was pressed into service when we lost city water. It worked for about 10 minutes with a versa-flow filter. The bag itself started sweating with small beads of water leaking at the bottom seam. After 10 minutes, the bag stopped flowing. I thought maybe the filter was clogged but the filter was fine and I was able to verify that somehow the bottom connector of the bag became clogged. This product was a disappointment in quality.