The Versa Flow was designed to be as versatile as you. Add a 3L Top Fill Reservoir and it becomes the ultimate hydration tool that easily adapts to your lifestyle. Combining the Versa Flow as an inline filter allows you to use it with your hydration pack or used as a gravity system.
The Versa Flow water filter is one of the lightest and most convenient personal water filters on the market. Weighing in at only 2 ounces you don’t have to worry about adding extra weight to your pack or try to find a dedicated spot for it. It will fit virtually anywhere. This water filter is perfect for backpacking, hiking, camping, travel, and emergency preparedness.
The 3L Top Fill Reservoir is one of the most convenient reservoirs anywhere. Most hydration reservoirs are designed with a circular screw off cap that makes them hard to clean and nearly impossible to fill to capacity. Our Top Fill reservoir, on the other hand, opens easily by rotating the two red tabs on the top and separating the sides. It is like big a zip lock bag on steroids. This design means you can easily fill and clean your reservoir any time. We also put extra thought into the design of our bite valve, which rotates to seal off your liquids from dripping when you are not using it.
Although it is lightweight, the Versa Flow is heavy in features. Every filter is built to exacting standards and exceeds EPA standards for filtration. The Versa Flow has many tiny tubes called hollow fiber. Hollow fiber works through size exclusion. Meaning the hollow fiber tubes have thousands of tiny holes (0.1 microns) that block 99.9999% of harmful bacteria, Giardia, E. coli, protozoan cysts, Cryptosporidium and more. All of these organisms are too large to fit through the 0.1 micron holes. Some manufacturers filter the water through the core of the hollow fiber tubes, but this restricts water flow because only so much water can fit through the core opening. We filter water through the outside of the tubes by bending the hollow fiber. This dramatically increases the surface area and flow rate of the filter while protecting the filter integrity itself. If the core of the tubes become clogged from sediment on the competitor's filter you can no use the filter. The Versa Flow allows you to be able to backflush the filter, clearing out all of the particulates and increasing the lifespan of the filter. If you consistently backflush the filter you can use it almost indefinitely. This means no additional filters, cartridges, pumps, iodine drops, or batteries to ever buy again.
The Versa Flow water filter does not remove chemicals or viruses from water. Generally, viruses are not found in North America or in municipal water supplies around the world. Lightweight and low cost, the Versa Flow should be in everyone's backpack, survival gear or travel bag.
- The Versa Flow removes 99.999% of all bacteria, such as E.coli, salmonella, and cholera. It also removes 99.999% of all protozoan cysts, including giardia, cryptosporidium and other protozoa.
- Hollow fiber membrane
- Flow rate of 1 gallon in 5 minutes
- Attaches to standard plastic bottle with internal 28 mm threading, can be used inline on hydration packs, gravity or bucket system, or used as a straw to drink directly from your water source
- Metallocene PE high strength and test free film (BPA, Latex & PVC free)
- Tough construction for maximum abrasion resistance
- Easy-to-use top fill clip for easy filling, draining, or cleaning
- Bite valve retainer
- Patented articulated "Bite Me" valve with twist on/off
- Anti-microbial bladder interior and drink tube to prevent bacteria and mold
- Filter Material: Hollow Fiber
- Removes: Bacteria, Protozoan cysts, Giardia, Cryptosporidium, E. Coli, Salmonella and more
- Filter Life: up to 100,000 gallons
- Total capacity: 3.0 Liters
- Weight (empty): 5.6 oz.
- Measurements (empty): 13" L x 8" W
- 1 – Versa Flow Filter
- 1 - 3L Top Fill Hydration Reservoir