The Rovor Martel BuddyBlinder is your ideal companion for any trip. At 150 lumens it is bright enough to blind all your buddies. After you blind everyone you can change it to the friendly low mode with a 12 hour run time. The run time in high mode is 4 hours, but your buddies will all leave you before then. Rovor also included two red LED modes in this headlamp. The low red mode has a run time of 30 hours and is ideal for reading at night or hiking without effecting your night vision. The flashing red mode has a run time of 120 hours. We don't know why you would use that though, we just added the blinking feature to one-up the competition. The Martel BuddyBlinder uses 3 AAA batteries that are not included. If you buy a BuddyBlinder for each of your buddies they will forgive you for blinding them. Everyone needs a good headlamp.
We're proud to carry this great 4 Mode LED Headlamp from Rovor Adventure Gear
- High efficiency LED with 4 modes to meet all your needs: high white, low white, low red, and flashing red
- 150 Lumens high mode, bright enough to blind your buddy, red LED mode for when you don't want to blind your buddy
- Rubberized plastic body for lightweight durability; ultra comfortable adjustable headband
- 4 hour run time in high mode, 12 hours in low mode, 30 hours in red mode, and 120 hours in flashing red mode
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects, if your light ever burns out, Rovor will replace it, hassle free
- 3 AAA batteries required
About Rovor Adventure Gear: Rovor takes gear seriously. Every product is engineered and tested to the highest quality standards. They work hard to find the best materials for everything they make. You will be happy with your Rovor Adventure Gear purchase. Every Rovor item comes with a lifetime warranty against manufacture defects.
What's in a name: The Martel BuddyBlinder is named after the explorer and original spelunker Édouard-Alfred Martel. He would have loved to have this headlamp flashlight with him as he explored thousands of caves.